U.S. stocks closed out the month of November by setting records and continued their winning ways for the remainder of the week, with the four major U.S. equity indices hitting new intraday highs by Friday.
- Small Businesses More Optimistic but Can’t Find Qualified Workers for Jobs
- That $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Might Cause Inflation
- Markets Mixed as Long-Term Rates Rise and Oil Leaps
- Small Biz Optimism Drops Amidst Huge Opposition to Proposed Nationwide $15 Minimum Wage Hike
- Wild GameStop Ride & Vehicle Sales Rebound