NEFG creates customized retirement plans that helps you do what’s best for your business and your employees.
Retirement Plan Consulting
Although sponsoring a qualified retirement plan is often done with the best of intentions, there are certain responsibilities of which every employer needs to be aware, and to actively manage when doing so.
In fact, the fiduciary responsibilities within an employee retirement savings plan carry a higher standard of care than other employee benefit programs.
Northeast Financial Group’s focus, whether acting as an ERISA 3(21) Co-Fiduciary or a 3(38) Discretionary Fiduciary, is to provide fiduciary “best practices” to plan sponsors in the retirement plan marketplace.
As independent advisors, the only compensation we receive comes from our clients, which aligns their goals with ours.
Utilizing an open architecture framework of products and services we provide unbiased advice built on fiduciary best practices. We are legally and ethically obligated to regard and manage your assets with the utmost prudence and care.
Our Asset Management Services Include:
- Investment Policy Statement preparation
- Asset Allocation creation
- Investment manager recommendations
- Ongoing monitoring and due diligence of fund selections
- Design “Watch List” analysis
- Create “due diligence” reports that document manager adherence to IPS guidelines
- Recommend manager termination and a suitable replacement as needed
- Attend Investment Committee meetings and provide meeting minutes to further
document the due diligence process
- Coordinate with all service providers
The leaders who run your business or organization are the best at what they do – so keeping them loyal and focused on your goals can be a competitive advantage.
As a key driving force in your organization, executive leaders are critical to your long term success. At NEFG, we can work with you to develop a plan to acknowledge and compensate them for their contributions.
With NEFG’s executive benefits services, you can attract, inspire and retain the premier leaders you need with discretionary compensation and incentives to maximize their effectiveness and rewards.
Our team of seasoned experts can develop custom benefits including:
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Long Term Care Plans
- Business Continuity Planning
Financial Wellness Program
We understand your financial goals are unique to you, and your path to achieving them requires careful goal-setting, diligent planning, and ongoing monitoring of your investment decisions.