The major U.S. stock indices were mixed as longer-term interest rates continued climbing. While the mega-cap DJIA and the large-cap S&P 500 managed weekly gains and NASDAQ and the Russell 2000 dropped, it is worth noting that both the DJIA and S&P 500 are ahead of NASDAQ on a YTD basis – and that hasn’t happened in quite some time.
- Small Businesses More Optimistic but Can’t Find Qualified Workers for Jobs
- That $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Might Cause Inflation
- Markets Mixed as Long-Term Rates Rise and Oil Leaps
- Small Biz Optimism Drops Amidst Huge Opposition to Proposed Nationwide $15 Minimum Wage Hike
- Wild GameStop Ride & Vehicle Sales Rebound