Seven percent of owners cited labor costs as their top business problem and 24% said that labor quality was their top business problem. Finding eligible workers to fill open positions will become increasingly difficult for small business owners.
- Small Businesses More Optimistic but Can’t Find Qualified Workers for Jobs
- That $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Might Cause Inflation
- Markets Mixed as Long-Term Rates Rise and Oil Leaps
- Small Biz Optimism Drops Amidst Huge Opposition to Proposed Nationwide $15 Minimum Wage Hike
- Wild GameStop Ride & Vehicle Sales Rebound